Our experience, engineering and planning make the difference.
As your business expands, so will your requirements for modular in-plant offices, cleanrooms, supervisory pulpits, computer room installations and other dedicated multi-purpose portable structures. When plant space is at a premium, the answer is modular, liftable, stackable buildings and custom ergonomic designs by CID Steel Buildings.
Portable In-Plant Office
Click to jump to a section:
- PHASE #1: Basic Structure - Overall Outside Dimension
- PHASE #2: Load Bearing Roof Deck
- PHASE #3: Floor Framing, Finished Floor, Doors, Frames & Acoustics
- PHASE #4: Painting
- PHASE #5: Electrical Package
- The enclosure to be constructed in unitized form and shall be fully welded, utilizing tubular steel products.
- Unit will have crane lifting lugs fully welded at reinforced vertical members.
- The door openings to have a vertical subframe of 4" tubular steel to prevent deflection, displacement, and twisting of the steel doors and frames.
- Wall system to be utilized within the 4" tubular steel panel superstructure to be CID wall panel.
- Exterior wall panels to be carbon steel plate with continuous weld seams and VOC compliant alkyd industrial enamel finish.
- The 4" wall system to incorporate mineral fiber acoustical insulating blanket.
- This insulation will serve as a thermal barrier, dust barrier, and sound deadener.
- The interior porcelain enamel finish steel hard wall panels are extremely rugged, nonchalking, corrosion resistant, and maintenance free.
- The unitized tubular steel framework is designed for and will accommodate recessed structural steel channels inside the lifting crown framework.
- A 10 gauge carbon steel load bearing roof shall be placed and fully seam welded (continuous) at panel junctures and at the structure periphery.
- The completed roof material system shall be fully load bearing to meet owner specification.
- The completed roof system is weather and water tight.
- Floor framing materials to consist of tubular steel perimeter base members and structural steel C-channels, located to support exterior undercover as well as the finished floor system.
- Steel C-channels are to be welded to the unit superstructure tubular steel base.
- Finished subfloor of the structure to be steel plate.
- Area between the interior and exterior floors to have mineral fiber insulating material, securely fastened to the understructure of the finished floor system.
- The fire resistant, mildew proof insulation is inert and will provide both sound and thermal protections.
- Exterior doors to be supplied with the enclosure at the entry locations.
- All surfaces receiving coating shall be properly prepared as per paint manufacturer's specifications prior to the application of the first prime coat.
- Paint color selection and accents to be as selected by the owner. Corporate colors and company logos may be provided at no additional charge.
- The CID state of the art liftable building shall be furnished with an integral electrical wiring system, including one 12 circuit, 125 amp rated distribution panel.
- The load center to accommodate duplex wall receptacles with GFI protection where required.
- Surface mount 2' x 4' fluorescent light fixtures will be provided.
- All wiring is to be installed as per NEC code and to be installed with recessed EMT metal conduit.
- Independent electrical inspection certificate may be provided if requested.
- Ceiling mounted dual head emergency light unit is included with lighted exit sign at the door(s).
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Walkways, stairs, platforms with support structures for elevated installation, and HVAC equipment.
To access a complete specification package please contact CID Buildings and ask to speak with someone in sales.
Thanks Minimills — Download