Our experience, engineering and planning make the difference.
CID Steel Buildings designs locker and break rooms to improve the overall production efficiency of equipment operators and other workers.
The ruggedness and durability of this module allow it to be used in a wide range of industries, making it especially suitable for extremely dirty and hot steel mill environments.
In addition, CID offers adaptability because we can create the module as a “Stand- Alone” unit or integrate the locker room with break areas for optimum utilization of the most valuable asset, floor space.
Modular Break Room
States We Work In:
Alabama, Arkansas, California, Canada Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mexico, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin.
- PHASE #1: Basic Structure - Overall Outside Dimension
- PHASE #2: Load Bearing Roof Deck
- PHASE #3: Floor Framing, Finished Floor, Doors, Frames & Acoustics
- PHASE #4: Painting
- PHASE #5: Electrical Package
#1 BASIC STRUCTURE – SINGLE MODULE COMFORT STATIONS / BATHROOMS
- The enclosure to be constructed in unitized form and shall be fully welded, utilizing tubular steel products.
- Unit will have crane lifting lugs fully welded at reinforced vertical members.
- The door openings to have a vertical subframe of 4" tubular steel to prevent deflection, displacement, and twisting of the steel doors and frames.
- Wall system to be utilized within the 4" tubular steel panel superstructure to be CID wall panel.
- Exterior wall panels to be carbon steel plate with continuous weld seams and VOC compliant alkyd industrial enamel finish.
- The 4" wall system to incorporate mineral fiber acoustical insulating blanket.
- This insulation will serve as a thermal barrier, dust barrier, and sound deadener.
- The interior porcelain enamel finish steel hard wall panels are extremely rugged, nonchalking, corrosion resistant, and maintenance free.
- The unitized tubular steel framework is designed for and will accommodate recessed structural steel channels inside the lifting crown framework.
- A 10 gauge carbon steel load bearing roof shall be placed and fully seam welded (continuous) at panel junctures and at the structure periphery.
- The completed roof material system shall be fully load bearing to meet owner specification.
- The completed roof system is weather and water tight.
#3 FLOOR FRAMING, FINISHED FLOOR, DOORS, FRAMES, & ACOUSTICS
- Floor framing materials to consist of tubular steel perimeter base members and structural steel C-channels, located to support exterior undercover as well as the finished floor system.
- Steel C-channels are to be welded to the unit superstructure tubular steel base.
- Finished subfloor of the structure to be steel plate.
- Area between the interior and exterior floors to have mineral fiber insulating material, securely fastened to the understructure of the finished floor system.
- The fire resistant, mildew proof insulation is inert and will provide both sound and thermal protections.
- Exterior doors to be supplied with the enclosure at the entry locations.
- All surfaces receiving coating shall be properly prepared as per paint manufacturer's specifications prior to the application of the first prime coat.
- Paint color selection and accents to be as selected by the owner. Corporate colors and company logos may be provided at no additional charge.
- The CID state of the art liftable building shall be furnished with an integral electrical wiring system, including one 12 circuit, 125 amp rated distribution panel.
- The load center to accommodate duplex wall receptacles with GFI protection where required.
- Surface mount 2' x 4' fluorescent light fixtures will be provided.
- All wiring is to be installed as per NEC code and to be installed with recessed EMT metal conduit.
- Independent electrical inspection certificate may be provided if requested.
- Ceiling mounted dual head emergency light unit is included with lighted exit sign at the door(s).
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS INCLUDE:
- Walkways, stairs, platforms with support structures for elevated installation, and HVAC equipment.
To access a complete specification package please contact CID Buildings and ask to speak with someone in sales.